The Phantom Silver Coin is produced by The Perth Mint in Australia in 2022. The 99.99% pure silver coin featuring the Phantom is limited to just 1000 pieces worldwide and fully licensed by King Features Syndicate.
The coins specifications are as follows:
- Year: 2022
- Metal: Silver
- Silver Content (Troy oz): 1.000
- Monetary Denomination (TVD): 1.00
- Fineness (% purity): 99.99
- Minimum Gross Weight (g): 31.107
- Maximum Diameter (mm): 40.90
- Maximum Thickness (mm): 3.50
- Maximum Mintage: 25,000
- Legal Tender: Tuvalu
- Effigy: Ian Rank-Broadley design of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II
- Designer: Natasha Muhl
It’s nicely presented on a cardboard card specialty designed as a fold-out stand for upright display measuring 17.5cm x 11.5cm.
The Phantom Silver Coin is legal tender of Tuvalu, an island country and microstate in the Polynesian sub region of Oceania in the Pacific Ocean, a part of the British Commonwealth. Tuvalu is made up of 9 small islands, thinly populated atolls and reef islands with palm-fringed beaches and WWII sites. The face value of the Phantom coin is 1 Dollar.