The Legend of The Phantom Sculpture was produced by The Bradford Exchange in Australia in 2012. Fully licensed by King Features Syndicate, the Sculpture was released with a worldwide limit of only 1936. The Legend of The Phantom Sculpture was exclusively marketed and sold in Australia and New Zealand.
The Bradford Exchange was established by J. Roderick MacArthur in 1973, a Chicago, USA based businessman and philanthropist. Initially focusing on providing limited-edition collector plates in the 1970’s, The Bradford Exchange quickly expanded it’s offering and not only provide limited-edition collectables, but a vast array of merchandise including dolls, figurines, home décor, fine Jewellery and even apparel. Today, The Bradford Exchange operates in 15 countries across Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
The Legend of The Phantom Sculpture measures 35cm tall, designed by Glenn Ford and is cast by hand in artist’s resin and hand-painted in bronze tones to give it a metallic finish.
The Phantom stands on a base bearing the wording, ‘The Phantom’ with the Phantom’s Skull and Good ring marks also found surrounding this title. Each Sculpture is individually numbered by hand at the base, with the title of the Sculpture and licensing rights also inscribed.